Mallik's MoneyWise 2.0
Mallik's MoneyWise is a personal finances management software, to manage your income and expenses.
- You can categorize the income and expenses under the appropriate categories.
- Provides various tabular and graphical reports for analysis.
- Flexible search criteria for searching expenses.
It is easy to use and HAS JUST WHAT YOU NEED !! See the Online Demo.
- Windows XP / NT / 2000
- Internet Explorer 6
- Microsoft Access
Following is the 3-step procedure to setup MoneyWise. Please see the user guide for more details.
1. Install JDK (Java Development Kit). You can download the latest version of JDK from www.java.sun.com or download from this site. If you already have a JDK installed , you can skip this step.
2. Install Apache Tomcat server. You need to install Tomcat 4.0.3.
3. Install MoneyWise 2.0.
- JDK 1.4
- Tomcat Server 4.0.3 (3 MB)
- MoneyWise 2.0 (~1.5 MB)
- Installation and User Guide in PDF format (1 MB)
Want to see how the application works, without creating your data? Please send an email to email@example.com, requesting test data.